BRC installs range topping 4-wheel alignment in St Albans
Four wheel alignment is an essential vehicle service which ensures your car operates with maximum efficiency, comfort and safety. It achieves this by making sure all wheels point in exactly the right direction in relation to each other. This is an increasingly important on newer cars, which have adjustable components within the steering and suspension systems. If these are not calibrated correctly, the resulting misalignment can be costly.
Leading St Albans collision repair garage, Brian Robson Coachworks, has invested in a top of the line HawkEye Elite 4-wheel alignment system from the world’s leading manufacturer of alignment products, Hunter.
This cutting-edge system, which is operated by specially trained technicians at Brian Robson Coachworks’ St Albans workshop, measures up to 14 primary wheel angles with pin-point accuracy and compares them with the original specifications detailed by your car manufacturer. If any differences are found, we can correct these by adjusting your car’s steering and suspension settings, which helps to maximise fuel efficiency, reduce any uneven tyre wear and improve driving comfort and safety.
What are the benefits of a Hunter HawkEye Elite wheel alignment?
By having your car’s wheels properly aligned by the experts at Brian Robson Coachworks in St Albans, you will benefit in a number of ways:
- Improved tyre life – misalignment is a major cause of uneven or premature tyre wear. Correct alignment can significantly extend the life of your tyres
- Improved fuel consumption – cars suffering from misalignment will have a higher fuel consumption as their wheels ‘drag’ along the road surface. Correctly setting the wheels straight reduces this rolling resistance and gives you more miles per tank.
- Greener motoring – with improved fuel consumption and lower tyre wear, your impact on the environment will improve your carbon footprint by emitting less CO2 emissions.
- Save money – by extending the life of your tyres and improving your fuel consumption, correct alignment will help lower your motoring costs
- Better handling – with the car’s geometry set as the vehicle manufacturer intended, wheel alignment corrects many handling problems and delivers a more enjoyable driving experience.
If you’ve noticed your tyres are wearing more on one side than the other or your car feels as if it pulls to one side, then this could be a symptom of wheel misalignment, which could cost you a lot in the long term.
By letting Brian Robson Coachworks check your alignment regularly with the best equipment in St Albans, you can be confident that these negative effects are minimised and your car remains in the best possible condition.